Monday, October 10, 2011

Starting up again....



I didn't realize how difficult it would be writing blog nor did I realize what a challenge it would be starting posing after a three month absence.  I recently was called by Wesleyan College to pose for their fall semester figure drawing class.  I start Oct 25.  The last work I did was for a young photographer, Amy Maddox, for a photo session.  It was my first in front of a camera and it was her first nude shoot.  I guess for both our firsts the results the results weren't too bad.  But I realize I have a lot of room for improvement.

I'm very excited about the upcoming figure drawing sessions at Wesleyan, though I've got a lot of prep work to do.  I'm definitely out of pose shape.  The good bit is that I've got two weeks before I start and I can get some good practice in and work up my stamina.

No comments:

Post a Comment