Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goals for 2012...



List of goals for the upcoming New Year.

1.  Lose 30 lbs.  I lost 30 in 2011 and need to lose 30 more and to tone up.  If I want to be taken serious as a model I think I need to take better care of myself.

2.  Continue to gain experience as an life art model.  I've decided to take all opportunities that are offered, whether paying or non.  My first session is a draped, portrait session on the 9th of Jan.  I prefer paid and undraped but it is more experience.

3.  Get at least 4 photo sessions for the year.  I have one already lined up on 21 Apr.  It is with a professional photographer and will be a time-for-print shoot.  It will cost me a bit of funds since it is in Richmond and I'm in Macon.  But I've never been to Richmond and my wife and I will make a weekend of it.  I'm excited.

4. Finish my Masters.  I have 3 more classes to take, two for Spring Semester and one for Summer Semester.  I'll be educated.

5.  Continue my theater work.  My plan is to audition for the female version of the Odd Couple as one of the Constanzuela brothers.  I'm a favorite for the part so I should get cast.  Next year's schedule will be out later in the spring so I'll map out next season when it's posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment