Friday, December 9, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketch Group - Atlanta Artists Center

I completed my scheduled session at the AAC.  I really enjoy posing for this group.  Lynda Ellis is the group organizer and the most talented artist of the group, in my opinion.  She truly makes me feel very comfortable and welcomed at the Center.  The group was larger than other times I have worked there which gets me very motivated to do well for the artists.  It is always a costumed session and I have tried to come up with some interesting outfits.  This time I dressed a bit lame and went as a bicyclist.  It was easy to come up with the outfit and I didn't have time to be more creative.

I won't get scheduled for my next rotation, though, until after the New Year since Lynda hasn't made a 2012 calendar yet.But I was assured that I'll be in the rotation.


One final observation.  It makes me feel accomplished when the artists thank me after the session is complete.  I received many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment