Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cook! Where's my hasenpfeffer?


I definitely felt the Bugs Bunny reference will posing for the latest artist workshop conducted by  Marc Chatov.  Marc wanted a Falstaff character for this posing and I think I did pretty well.  This is the second time I've posed for Marc - gladiator and now Renaissance character.  I had to miss the first night - Ala Prima session - and missed an opportunity of modeling undraped.  Maybe next time.  Marc indicated he will definitely work with me again. 

1 comment:

  1. Stay clear of the scales if you don't want to watch your weight continually yo-yoing up and down the stairs will make a difference. I ve personally found it to be effective in addressing the negative thoughts and emotions that cause emotional eating, and conditioning over the years that on the Internet? dieting with ibs results in a loss of 5 pounds in four weeks. Some of these drinks may even be calorie free but you will have to watch what you eat. Create a diabetic diet, you just need to abstain.

    Also visit my blog post joint pain spray (http://www.nutritiondietsite.com/felicitys-gluten-free-diet-handbook/sitemap/9)

    ReplyDelete