Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why?

There's a whole mess of things on my list of to dos in life.  Some I've accomplished and decided to check the box - nothing to see here, move right along.  But some that have hit me in the face to say, "Aha, this is what I've been missing."  Acting was the first to this - not that I really consider myself an actor.  But I've been performing locally in community theater for the past 8 years.  The theater, Theatre Macon , is more regional than community and the quality of their productions are very good.

The second to grab me is art modelling.  One might not think that someone with my body type would be comfortable posing in front of a group of strangers, taking stock of all of me but I view it as a great challenge. It doesn't hurt, too, that I have a great partner standing by me with encouragement.

Both these journies, I hope, will keep me focused for some time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment