Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fear is a great motivator...






My favorite show that I performed in was Lillian Hellman's Little Foxes.  I was on stage with some of Macon's finest local actors and I was scared to death about screwing up the production.  The role of Ben Hubbard was by far the most challenging role I had taken on.  It was actually a lead character.  My fear of making everyone look bad forced me to work harder than I had ever done before, and in the end it was my finest performance and my most rewarding next to Dave Butkatinsky in the Full Monte.

Posing is much the same.   I have much anxiety before I get on the pedestal to pose for a group or art class.  I truly do not want the artist experience to be a bad one.  This upcoming week I'll be doing a lot of work to make sure I get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment