Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Razor Burn....



Razor burn...or rather wax burn.  My wife knew I was in for a treat when I told her i wanted to try a male Brazilian wax, or Brozilian as some say.  I had been shaving the undercarriage for quite a while to keep the area nice and trim.  I felt more comfortable with the neatness during posing sessions.  And I found it helps with hygiene issues after workouts.  I never shaved completely for fear of nasty razor burns and bumps.

I went to my first waxing and after being warned of unbearable pain and watching the 40 Year Old Virgin I was very anxious.  I was surprised.  It wasn't bad - other than being exposed in precarious positions by a stranger for about one hour.  I experienced no soreness or redness immediately after and thought I had clear sailing.  On about the fifth day, however, tender bumps and red spots have appeared.  And they are a bit itchy.  Hope they clar up before my next art class posing in two weeks.  Any help on how to deal with this little problem will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment